Saturday, April 2, 2011

Book trailer - A New Job for Dilly

What's a little rat to do? If he scrounges sour pickles, which he just loves, thrown on the floor, he's called a thief. A New Job for Dilly, written by Rena Jones and illustrated by Lisa Oakman, answers that question as Dilly goes through an alphabet of job possibilities. The following book trailer, created by Rena, will give readers a hint of the delights found between the covers:






A New Job for Dilly can be found through any bookstore and most online book suppliers, as well as in the 4RV Catalog found online.

8 comments:

  1. I always enjoy Dilly. Who would have thought I'd ever like a rat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Dilly because he's the cutest rat around. This is one of my favorite alphabet books. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rats are not my favorite creatures, but Dilly is the exception. Congrats, Rena and Lisa, on your latest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wait until you see A New Friend for Dilly, adorable. It will be out in July.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks. I just love Dilly. Lisa did a fantastic job bringing him to life with her colorful illustrations. I can't wait for the second book in the series.

    Will Dilly find the perfect friend?

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, Rena, we have people wanting to know if you're doing a 4th in the critter series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? I would LOVE to do a 4th Critter book. I have that 4th Dilly one as well. Just say the word ...

    ReplyDelete