So many days pass where I forget how truly blessed I am. That's why it's important to take a step back this week and consider the daily blessings that can easily be taken for granted.
- My faith grounds me during those days of struggle. I can't say I smile through the storm, but knowing God's grace and love carry me through even the worst of days comforts me.
- My family offers me love, acceptance, and strength when I have convinced myself I can't continue on the path I've chosen.
- My career as a real estate professional allows me to help dozens of people. Most have become great friends.
- My career as a writer creates the opportunity to reach young people across the globe.
- The support of friends and colleagues helps to quell doubt.
No matter where tomorrow finds you, I hope Thanksgiving is filled with a multitude of blessings. Please share something you are grateful for this year. We would love to hear about it.