So many days pass where I forget how truly blessed I am. That's why it's important to take a step back this week and consider the daily blessings that can easily be taken for granted.
- My faith grounds me during those days of struggle. I can't say I smile through the storm, but knowing God's grace and love carry me through even the worst of days comforts me.
- My family offers me love, acceptance, and strength when I have convinced myself I can't continue on the path I've chosen.
- My career as a real estate professional allows me to help dozens of people. Most have become great friends.
- My career as a writer creates the opportunity to reach young people across the globe.
- The support of friends and colleagues helps to quell doubt.
No matter where tomorrow finds you, I hope Thanksgiving is filled with a multitude of blessings. Please share something you are grateful for this year. We would love to hear about it.
I'm thankful for family and friends, for wonderful authors, editors, and staff at 4RV.ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing, Vivian. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving.ReplyDelete
Thank you, Cheryl. Hope your day was awesome!ReplyDelete
I'm thankful for my husband's support in helping me develop a loving relationship with his two children. I am also thankful that a book came from the challenges the kids and I faced early on in our relationship. And I am grateful to Vivian and 4RV for seeing the need for a book like the one I wrote. I'm hoping it will be released in 2020. So excited! :)ReplyDelete
What a great many things to be thankful for, Shawn. I hope we will see your book in 2020.ReplyDelete