Friday, June 29, 2012

Promotion for new YA Novel - Victoria and the Ghost


     

posted by Vivian Zabel



     Struggling and working all hours of the day and night for two weeks, Victoria and the Ghost left for the printer last night just a few minutes before midnight. The cover, another Aidana WillowRaven creation, shows a favorite scene from the book. Written by Janet K. Brown with readers 15 - 18 in mind, I found the book enjoyable. Of course I'm well above 18, well, at least a few years above.

     From the back cover of the novel: At fifteen, Victoria, a city girl. loses her mother's love and tries to cope with country isolation, no friends, and no one who cares, until she meets a ghost.


     Victoria and the Ghost is the premiere novel from Janet K. Brown, who lives in Wichita Falls, Texas. The book may be pre-ordered from the 4RV Bookstore now. It should be available through brick 'n mortar bookstores and online within three weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Janet. We're neighbors. I left a comment on your blog. Best of luck with your novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Janet! I'll be bringing a copy of this home from its debut at the Kansas Book Festival! I love stories with ghosts and cemeteries and the like. I'll drop by your blog and leave a comment.

    Aidana did a fabulous job with the cover!

    I can't wait to see my novel, A Shadow in the Past, promoted here.

    ReplyDelete