Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Reflecting on Your Writing Year

 


Every year about this time, I get to thinking about my writing year. 
  • How did I do?
  • What did I accomplish?
  • How did I handle the obstacles that came my way?
  • Are there tasks I am carrying over into the new year?
Such a reflection allows you to celebrate the milestones and identify areas for improvement. Whether you make a bulleted list, write a letter to yourself, or post an entry in your journal, reflective writing will move you forward as a new year begins. 

What are some of last year's writing accomplishments you are proud of? What is a goal you are setting for 2024? 



Cheryl C. Malandrinos is a freelance writer and award-winning editor. She is the author of four children’s books including, A Christmas Kindness, released by 4RV Publishing. A blogger and book reviewer, she is a member of SCBWI and lives in Massachusetts with her husband and three adult children. Visit Cheryl's website at https://ccmalandrinos.com or her children’s book blog at https://childrensandteensbookconnection.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment