Here are a few photos from our recent vacation and ideas they inspired.
1. A whirlwind romance culminates with a proposal near this elegant fountain.
2. A summer romance comes to a surprising end when one half of a couple invites the other on a walk through this beautiful garden only to find out that he is breaking it off to return home to another person.
1. A young elf lives in this enchanted cottage with her family where she struggles to find her place in the world.
2. A brother and sister step inside this abandoned cottage and find themselves transported back to 18th century America.
1. A newly hired ecologist finds herself in danger when she discovers her employer is performing illegal experiments on endangered species.
2. Three friends are separated from their families during a hiking trip.
What are some ideas these photos inspire for you?
Cheryl C. Malandrinos is a freelance writer and editor. She is the author of Little Shepherd, A Christmas Kindness, Macaroni and Cheese for Thanksgiving, and Amos Faces His Bully. A blogger and book reviewer, she lives in Massachusetts with her husband and two daughters. She also has a son who is married. Visit Cheryl online at http://ccmalandrinos.com and her children’s book blog at https://childrensandteensbookconnection.wordpress.com
Beautiful pictures, Cheryl. I so agree. I just returned from a trip to NC and have many ideas swimming about in my brain.ReplyDelete
That's great, Karin. It's so much easier to be inspired without the day-to-day grind running in the background. Good luck with your new ideas.ReplyDelete